Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Chris Paul saying all the right things

After a summer of discontent for Chris Paul and rumours of him getting traded he is saying all the right things now that he is still with the Hornets and training camp is about to begin. He seems a long way from July when he made a wedding toast about the possibility of him joining Amare Stoudemire and possibly Carmelo at the NY Knicks. Will he really be happy in New Orelans? If the Hornets start to lose will he change his tune? Here are some quotes from an article on NOLA.com.

"I'm happy, and I'm ready to play, '' said Paul, who has two years remaining on his contract before he can opt out and become a free agent. "Trevor is a great addition, and we are definitely more athletic with the guys coming in. Trevor is a great addition. He plays with the same passion and energy that I do. He just wants to win.'' (Hornets brought in Trevor Ariza this off season)

"Of course, we want to play fast, but we have to see if that's possible, '' Paul said. "I know coach says he wants to play fast. I want to play fast, but at the same time, you can't play fast and have a team that plays slow.''

"I think this summer I got an opportunity to see a lot of people's true colors, '' Paul said. "You see everything said and written about you, but my biggest thing is that I haven't changed. I'm the same person."

Click here for the whole story

No comments:

Post a Comment